Stepping into this new year has been amazing. I am expanding and growing in so many ways and want to share some things with other heart-centerened entrepreneurs that may assist you as you step into your story and share you own gifts with the world. Below is my social media checklist for event/class/workshop success! I created this for a local retailer and have adapted it for other clients. Today, I share it with you in hopes that it assists you in stepping into the light.
If you prefer to have this in a printable pdf, click below and print away!
November was absolutely nuts. In every possible way. December can be hectic but it no longer has the air of political uncertainty about it. We may be uncertain but at least we know what our uncertainty is. So, I'm taking the advice of the astrologers, as well as Feng Shui guru Katie Weber and putting my head into my business, standing tall and finishing big. Here's how:
1. Self-care. This is not a season that I can focus on massages or healers, but what I can do is drink my water and exercise, even if just going for a walk, each day. Self-care matters.
2. Meditate. This is SO hard. Not because I find it difficult to meditate. I don't. What I find difficult is finding the time.
3. Teach. So many entrepreneurs get caught up in putting all of their eggs into an online basket. Get out and teach! I am and it's one of my favorite roles to be in.
4. Find hidden sources of income. For me, that's affiliate work. That means that I have partnered with a handful (less than really) of great people out there serving the world and they offer something I believe in and want to share with you.
5. Purge. Yes. Keep purging. I have purged so much this year that I cannot believe we even have a place to sit. Not kidding. And, I have another load ready to go to Goodwill. I am working on purging every item I can from mine and my family's life so we can focus on the things we love instead of always having to clean the house or reorganize or find homes for new things. In fact, I have practically begged family member to purchase very little for us and our children for Christmas. Just don't. We don't need it and I really am getting tired of going to Goodwill.
6. Oils and candles. Yep. Essential oils. Everyday. In the house and on me as well as candles. My faves are Angel Radiance poured with the blessings of the Angels. These help me to focus and center even when things are spiraling.
7. Do's and Don'ts of Social Media. Post relevant material to your social media accounts, then get off.
8. CONTROL YOUR CALENDAR. Okay. If you do not do anything else, control your calendar. Use a calendar. Check your calendar daily. Write down your goals. Let me say it again in case you missed the message. Control your calendar! I am. I have. I will. In fact, I just sent an email to an organization that is part of our life letting them know that we are taking a little step back next year as we are going to focus on my business, our health, school and things like family camping.
That's it. It's not hard. But, it takes diligence. You can do it. So can I!
I’m Dana Croy and I am a modern day mama. Balancing family and work is not always easy (not to mention a little self-care). Though being Mama to two fantastic kiddos is a huge part of my life, that was not always the case. I wear many other hats and invite to sit down and find harmony with me.